Wednesday, February 16, 2005

A Big Conclusion

All these days my blogs have been filled with my personal anguishes and my crazy ideas about myself, it is time i started moving. This will be the last one in which i will mention about my classmates and the stuff. I have been wrong in a way all these days, Midhun isn't an asshole really, he tried being friendly with the gals and i took it personally as if he was trying to peep into our group. It ain't the reality. Wat group? Me, Praneeth, Pappu, Sid, Rahul, Ponny, Leepa, Athira and niths never was any group. It happened that we guys saw more of each other during the first days and i started liking their companionship rather than of anyone else.... Days passed and it turned out to be something with cracks in it. The gals were never like us and they wanted guys who are more caring and more understanding, not the ones like us who takes life as it comes. Thus it was natural that the fairer species moved on towards people of our species who happens to be more caring than us. That is the plain truth. And the bitterest thing was i failed to understand it.

I talked with ponni for around 1hr oer fone. I believe she took it personally. Gotta, it was her chaddi buddies i was trying to degrade. Never again will i fail to express the things that comes to my mind to any single jerk. I boozed today and was in a real destructive frame of mind from morning. All these happens dude. Take it easy, it is just another day in ur long life. Ponni must have understood wat i meant. I hated that guy at the beginning and now i realize that it was my failure as a human. He cracked something about Praba and i shouldve snapped at him the same instant and never carried it on in my heart. Arun is paranoid. the whole thing started once he said his conspiracy theory and it surely sounded helluva nice then. Ponni said she moved out coz of Rahul; I dont find a reason. Perhaps she might have formed a personal thing about him. Anyway Rahul is one of us and no single one in the fairer sex can make me stand against him, coz he is a guy with goodness in his heart. So dude, it was ur failure in understanding wat ur friends in the fairer sex required, they wanted care, affection, love... and with ur strong arrogant head u never understood all that and u never can be that kinda person. Coz u lives for the moment and it is just ur family who gets the most of ur goodness, leave it dude, the guys are chumma great. The best ones in the class. The ones with the attitude and ideas, the jack of all trades....

Rahul presented his seminar with 3 larges of dry Vodka down his throat. He did it great. Praneeth was amazing, guys are chumma great. I believe, we all can never be again as the same old way, coz it was never there. It was something that happened coz of not knowing each other..... Christ it is time i went home. Feeling sleepy. Will be off to Chennai tomorrow, gotta keep a chek on my first love, Chechi. Hope she is fine and everything is at its best with her help.

Common God, be there by my side. This guy who happens to spend the major part of his day boozed and who complains a lot. Never again, Watver happens I DONT GIVE A DAMN. It is my family, my friends and no one else. No place for a dislike to creep in...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...